Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Adoption Update - Reality Check 12.16.2012

Another month gone by...we're coming up to the one year mark in a few weeks.  We have been "denied" for placement with one sibling set.  Still have not heard any news about the other.  But, as I face discouragement in "waiting for my children", I am humbled by the reality that those who sent their children to Sandy Hook school friday morning, are attending their funerals today.  My patience wears thin and I am not always strong, but the loss I feel is percieved...it is selfish and impatient.  The loss they feel is real.  And if they know not salvation, their loss is eternal and so much greater than they realize.  I don't know what else could bring anyone comfort outside of this truth:

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." -John 16:33

  


CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment